Re: "reply to" from mailing list

On 02/18/2008 06:55:45 AM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
On 02/18/2008 01:16:10 AM Mon, MK wrote:
I am constantly having to change the "To:" when i reply to mailing
lists because i always get the original "From:" address instead of the
mailing list address.

Is there a way around this in balsa?  i notice a heading "export
filters" that always causes an error and nothing in the help search

Message: Reply to Group (with accelerator "G") does this. "Reply to list" might be clearer--I guess, when it was implemented, the main use was for news-groups rather than mailing lists.

yep, thanks. i even just added it to the toolbar. It might be clearer (altho i hadn't even thot to look there)