Re: Missing mail in Inbox

On 02/06/2008 07:11:01 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

I use fetchmail to collect the mail.
Inbox point to /var/spool/mail/jean-luc

This is the related part of .balsa/config:

[mailbox-Inbox]
Path=/var/spool/mail/jean-luc
Type=LibBalsaMailboxMbox
Name=Boîte de réception

My spool contains several mails but it stops displaying the list after
several ones.

I tried several operations:

1 - delete the config file and rebuild it from the asistant.
I get the same result. The old mails are displayed, only the latest one
of the new one is displayed.
They still exist in the spool: I can play with them with mutt

2 - delete the spool (in case of a bad formated mail).
Same result, the latest mail is displayed but not the few ones
collected before. Also I can display them in mutt.

I have a distant imap subsciption which works...

The only message I got in the terminal are:

opening Boîte de réception..
Should the client side sorting code be sorry about your bandwidth
usage?

This is IMAP related, probably irrelevant here.

(balsa:17162): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_utf8_casefold: assertion `str !=
NULL' failed

Can you identify it by running balsa under debugger with --g-fatal-warnings flag?

You can also remove the relevant header cache, for example all ~/.balsa/mbox* files

Pawel