Re: Choose signing key

Em 02-08-2008 11:44:37 Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) escreveu:
> Le 02.08.2008 12:19:49, Bruno Miguel a écrit :
> >Hi.
> >
> >I want to be able to choose a key to sign the emails I send, but I
> >can't find the option for that. Is it available in Balsa?
>
> See Settings -> Identities -> Sécurity
> There, you can telll the king of key which is associated with the
> selected identity.

I have two openpg keys, but that doesn't allow me to choose the one I
want to use.

> >Also, I wonder if it's possible to only sign emails sent to specific
> >addresses, like a filter.
> You can sign everything by default or use the "Option" menu entry to
> choose to sign a particular message.

It would be really useful to have the ability to create signing
filters, that is, create a filter to sign an email sent to specific
addresses, avoiding forgetting to sign an important message. Also, that
could be complemented with an option to choose specific keys for the
filters, because you probably don't sign all your emails with the same
key; some need a key only shared with close people.

This are just some suggestions that, unfortunately, I can't put in a
patch because I don't know how to code (I barely know a Hello World in
PHP).

Peace;
Bruno Miguel