Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: HTML support (was: Please Support Right To Left Direction)

Am 26.04.08 19:13 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
> Yes, I suppose we have to give it some minimal HTML markup, to get it
> to look right.

Can you please have a look at the attached HTML, which is Ali49969's
example of Apr. 21st.  I simply wrapped all text lines into paragraphs,
and added the 'dir="rtl"' attribute to all paragraphs starting with a
Persian character.  Afaict, the result looks fine in Firefox, Epi and
Safari.  Can you confirm that?  It should then be relatively easy to
produce a proper html part.

Cheers, Albrecht.

OK

In below I write a Persian text because you can view in Balsa

Example Persian text:

سلام

این یک متن فارسی برای test برنامه است

Very Thanks