Re: SIGSEGV while trying to forward a mail

Le 18.09.2007 10:44:55, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :
>Hi Jean-Luc!
>
>On 09/17/2007 02:02:25 PM Mon, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> If I try to forward a mail (attached or inline), I get a SIGSEGV.
>> This occurs with any message in my Inbox.
>
>I couldn't reproduce that, but came across a bug that could corrupt
>memory, possibly causing this SIGSEGV.  If you can reproduce the crash
>
>with your current Balsa, could you update to current svn and try
> again?

I got it each time with my version of balsa.
I've just updated with latest SVN and it is fine now. Thanks.

I have this problem (memory corruption) from time to time with balsa
(and only with balsa) but until now it was only quasi-random (I never
find a real cause). This time it was only with the forward function and
only with it.

Regards

Jean-Luc