Re: SIGSEGV while trying to forward a mail

Hi Jean-Luc!

On 09/17/2007 02:02:25 PM Mon, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:

Hi,

If I try to forward a mail (attached or inline), I get a SIGSEGV.
This occurs with any message in my Inbox.

I couldn't reproduce that, but came across a bug that could corrupt memory, possibly causing this SIGSEGV. If you can reproduce the crash with your current Balsa, could you update to current svn and try again?

Thanks!