Re: two problems
- From: Ildar Mulyukov <ildar atacom kz>
- To: balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: two problems
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:46:22 -0000
thank you. But...
On 11.10.2007 19:14:05, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
On 10/11/2007 08:00:19 AM Thu, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
1. I have Mailboxes _sorted_ _by_ _date_ with _Simple_ _threading_.
When I open a box I see messages unsorted with random threading. If
I choose "Simple threading" again by shortcut, it manages to sort
messages properly. Is there a way to fix it?
Could you try the attached patch? I believe we've been failing to
notice that the mailbox was resorted.
This patch didn't do the job. I couldn't find any difference in
Yes. The checkbox "Subscribe for new mail check" is ON. File => Check
mail does not bring messages to the mailbox.
2. If I have a mailbox opened and some new message came to it, I
cannot reach it except through "close/open again" sequence. Any hint
Is the mailbox subscribed for checking new mail? Mailbox=>Edit...
(If you please) One more problem.
3. Edit => "Reflow selected text" is disabled (by default) until I do
Options => Format=Flowed. It would better be in global Preferences,
because to use Reflow, I have to switch it everytime I write a letter.
Thanks a lot, regards, Ildar.
Ildar Mulyukov, engineer
email: ildar atacom kz
] [Thread Prev