Re: two problems

	Hello, Peter,

thank you. But...

On 11.10.2007 19:14:05, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> On 10/11/2007 08:00:19 AM Thu, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
>> 1. I have Mailboxes _sorted_ _by_ _date_ with _Simple_ _threading_.
>> When I open a box I see messages unsorted with random threading. If
>> I choose "Simple threading" again by shortcut, it manages to sort
>> messages properly. Is there a way to fix it?
>
> Could you try the attached patch?  I believe we've been failing to
> notice  that the mailbox was resorted.

This patch didn't do the job. I couldn't find any difference in
behavior.
>> 2. If I have a mailbox opened and some new message came to it, I
>> cannot reach it except through "close/open again" sequence. Any hint

>> here?
>
> Is the mailbox subscribed for checking new mail?  Mailbox=>Edit...
Yes. The checkbox "Subscribe for new mail check" is ON. File => Check
mail does not bring messages to the mailbox.

(If you please) One more problem.
3. Edit => "Reflow selected text" is disabled (by default) until I do
Options => Format=Flowed. It would better be in global Preferences,
because to use Reflow, I have to switch it everytime I write a letter.

Thanks a lot, regards, Ildar.
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,
  free SW designer/programmer/packager