Problems with libnotify and sending...

Hi,

I have encountered problems with sending and libnotify (current SVN). I had one nonexisting recipient. Balsa displayed a notification about a message stuck in outbox but this motification went away before I came back to my computer. The message was stuck in outbox flagged so I got no indication that something went wrong. It took a really long while before I realized the email was actually not sent - I have finally got a complaint I hadn't reply.

I wonder what is the proper fix:

a) Display proper error dialogs instead of relying on notifications that go away. b) unset the "flagged" flag so that users notice the stuck message sooner.
c) combination of above!

Opinions?

Pawel