Problems with libnotify and sending...


I have encountered problems with sending and libnotify (current SVN). I had one nonexisting recipient. Balsa displayed a notification about a message stuck in outbox but this motification went away before I came back to my computer. The message was stuck in outbox flagged so I got no indication that something went wrong. It took a really long while before I realized the email was actually not sent - I have finally got a complaint I hadn't reply.

I wonder what is the proper fix:

a) Display proper error dialogs instead of relying on notifications that go away. b) unset the "flagged" flag so that users notice the stuck message sooner.
c) combination of above!



[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]