Re: pcre problem

On 08.10.2007 23:39:08, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> Dear Ildar:
>
> Am 08.10.07 05:54 schrieb(en) Ildar Mulyukov:
> > Applied. Still have a problem, see attached.
> [snip]
>
> ------quoted attachment "balsa-bugreport.bug"------
> > ** (balsa:5834): WARNING **: get_url_reg: url regex compilation
> > failed: bad class.
>
> Hmmm, this looks like a bug in the PCRE version you're using, as this
> apparently works fine elsewhere.   And the only class we use is
> [:alnum:] which /is/ legal!  Please store the attached little C file,
>
> say
> gcc -Wall -Werror -O3 pcre-test.c -o pcre-test -l pcreposix
> ./pcre-test

	Dear Albrecht,
thank you for the testcase.
$ cc pcre-test.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs libpcre` !$
cc pcre-test.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs libpcre` -lpcreposix
$ ./a.out
RE (((https?|ftps?|nntp)://)|(mailto:|news:))(%[0-9A-F]{2}|[-_.!
~*';/?:@&=+$,#[:alnum:]])+ compiled successfully!

> and see if it spits out the same error.  *If* it does, you've hit a
> bug in pcre (I think) which you should report there.  For the time
> being, I recommend to move to a different pcre version (as i said
> earlier, pcre-7.0-2 works fine).

The recent version of pcre is 7.4. So it looks like I'm helping balsa
to be ready for the new version of pcre. ;)

Still, as the testcase doesn't indicate the problem, we have to do
something else.

> > (balsa:5834): gmime-CRITICAL **:
> > g_mime_signature_validity_set_status: assertion `status !=
> > GMIME_SIGNATURE_STATUS_NONE' failed
>
> That's a different problem - does this occur for an encrypted message
> (e.g. created by Thunderbird/Enigmail) which is *not* signed?  The
> message is generated when gpg tries to verify a signature, but
> doesn't find one...  Is it possible for you to forward this message
> to me (as attachment, and probably off-list) so I can reproduce the
> problem and fix it? Thanks!

Sorry, cannot reproduce right now. As soon as I see it again, I'll send
it to you.

Thanks! Regards, Ildar
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,