Re: Balsa exit with code 01 [SVN version]

On 2007-05-05 17:25, Pawel Salek wrote:
On 05/05/07 17:02:26, Nuno Monteiro wrote:
[snip]
I discovered that it is commit 7578 that starts the crashes. Commit 7577 works flawlessly, both with my broken mails from Invision Power Board and with Jean-Luc's spams.

1. what happens if you configure balsa --without-libnotify?
2. Is imap involved in any way?

Oh, right, I think I forgot to mention the most important bit in the previous mail. Oops. :-) Yes, disabling libnotify support fixes the crashes, I noticed that commit 7578 was the libnotify merge and had already tried svn head without it.

This is all local mbox and maildir mailboxes, btw.

		Nuno