Re: [svn] "Critical" messages

Am 11.04.07 09:25 schrieb(en) Pawel Salek:
I have seen such problems very seldom, when answering messages send by some people/specific programs - but I have not seen it recently...

Hmmm, today, I cannot reproduce the problem any more... IIRC, the number of messages /might/ have been the count of possible completions when I enter the first char in the To: entry. I looked into the code, and it looks bullet-proof, though!

However, here's a new one, terminating balsa (through g-fatal-warnings, of course) upon the first attempt to write this reply.

** CRITICAL **: lbmss_stream_reset: assertion `lbmss_thread_has_lock(stream)' failed

PS. Current svn version may sometimes refuse to send messages because of what I believe is a very funny interaction between siobuf.c being part of libesmtp and identically named code in the IMAP. I think I have a patch for this...

I also saw this, but only once, so my first impression was that I did something wrong.

At work (the connection to M$ Exchange via IMAP) I also had a strange effect. The "Sent" folder on the IMAP server is marked as sentbox. But none of my sent messages was stored there! I switched the "sent" to a local folder and then back to imap, and everything seems to work again.... The Exchange server was moved to a different machine a few days ago, and IIRC this problem started afterwards (i.e. after I changed the FQDN of the server) - had the idea of switching only today. Is it possible that there is a connection, maybe due to some cache file?

Cheers, Albrecht.

--
 Albrecht Dreß  -  Johanna-Kirchner-Straße 13  -  D-53123 Bonn (Germany)
       Phone (+49) 228 6199571  -  mailto:albrecht dress arcor de