Re: failing IMAP on Lotus Notes domino server

On 10/23/06, Kacper Wysocki <kacperw online no> wrote:
> On 10/20/06 11:09:29, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
[snip]
> > I can log in and fetch a list of messages, but when I try to open a
> > message I get
> >
> > Could not access message 117 in mailbox "inbox".

Perhaps the Notes server inserts a newline somewhere where balsa
doesn't expect it?

Hi all,
I just checked with balsa 2.3.13 (the current debian sid version) and
this problem doesn't appear anymore. The functions named previously
could not have been "it" considering I can't see any difference in
imap-handler.c, but hey.

Sorry for the noise.
Thanks,
-Kacper