Re: CVS HEAD, crash [SOLVED]

Le 25.11.2006 09:54:17, Ildar Mulyukov a écrit :
On 24.11.2006 17:11:00, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> News of the front !
>
> I've deleted my filters then rebuilt them one by one.
> And this fixes the problem (I remarked balsa crashed when there was
> lot of incoming mail being processed and sorted by the filters)

Use the procmail, Luke!

I use procmail for the spam...
But balsa filters are very handy... much easier to manage than the cryptic procmail syntax. And as long as the feature exists, it should work.

Though balsa tends to take features of them all, it's still a MUA, not

a Mail Processing program.

I disagree. MUA is also to process adn sort mail.
Orherwise, you can alos use mailx to do everything.
And even puch some cards to enter your data ;) (I began this way)

There is a rule when writing a program: the user *never* does a mistake. Or, if you prefer, there are no action that should lead to a program crash. In this case, if the filter format in the config file is wrong, balsa should tell "invalid config file format or something like that"...

BR. Ildar.

Regards

Jean-Luc