Re: Including a signature

În data de Jo 04 mai 06 la 15:32, Albrecht Dre a scris:
I filled out the identity option "signature path" with 'fortune -s' to let balsa append a signature to my mails. The is text-files fortune uses are german, because I've installed the german fortune package.

Hmmm, didn't you ask this question a while ago?!? [snip]

From the mail's headers it seems it spent quite some time on the menubar.gnome.org server (from April 19 to May 4). And Uwe, seeing that his mail didn't make to the list, probably sent it again, a few minutes later.

--
    .
/^)/_/(/