Re: Readonly maildir mailbox

On 01/27/2006 03:23:45 PM, Diego Chantrain wrote:
Dear list members,

I am a new balsa user and I'm trying to import a
rather substantial maildir "tree". Balsa reads the
maildir mailboxes correctly (and fast!), but for some
reason they are all marked readonly. I have
triple-checked and the relevant directories have the
right permissions:  drwxrwxrwt.

Am I overlooking anything glaringly obvious?

Do they have the tmp and new subdirectories, as well as cur? If not, Balsa would not be able to copy messages in, so it marks them as read-only.

HTH!