Re: CVS HEAD, many freezes

On 01/15/2006 12:03:46 PM Sun, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Message forwarded: I used a wrong indentity...
After posting this mail, I remarked the problem occurs while getting mails and filters are applied. I donwngraded to the previous CVS version and dont have the problem with it.

Hi Jean-Luc!

That seems to have resulted from using the progress bar to show progress in some time-consuming tasks. Doing that from a subthread may have been the problem--that's disabled now in cvs--could you give it a try?

Best,