Re: Server-side threading

Hello,

I see in libbalsa/mailbox_imap.c:

    switch(thread_type) {
    case LB_MAILBOX_THREADING_SIMPLE:
    case LB_MAILBOX_THREADING_JWZ:
        II(rc,mimap->handle,
           imap_mbox_thread(mimap->handle, "REFERENCES", filter));
        if(rc == IMR_OK) {
            new_tree =
                g_node_copy(imap_mbox_handle_get_thread_root(mimap->handle));
            break;
        } else
            libbalsa_information(LIBBALSA_INFORMATION_WARNING,
                             _("Server-side threading not supported."));

As my IMAP server capability output has "THREAD=REFERENCES", it should work, yes?
If so, why do I get this information message?

Nerijus