Re: Automatic address completion and general address handling

On 2006.02.17 18:14, Mark Flacy wrote:
On 2006.02.17 02:50, Pawel Salek wrote:

In other words, there are two problems:

1. LDAP queries should not block the typing (I think I can look at this but no promises)

Well, not even that per se. After all, I normally know *most* of the characters in someone's name. It would be nice to be able to configure the auto-completion to wait for a period of time before the lookup.

If auto-completition was really async and in another thread this period wouldn't be needed. It just has to kill the old atempt and start a new one in finding the names on entry-change.

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict