Re : Some hints for usability improvements

Hello everybody

I'm using xpn as a news reader (http://xpn.altervista.org) and one thing I really like is One-Key reading. By default it's set to space. When you press space the message windows scrolls down, at the end of the message if you press space again you go to next unread message. I don't know if i'm clear as english is not my native language but reading all new message with only one key is realy nice and it would be great if balsa implemented the same behavior. One other thing is that some times i have to force refresh (changing sort order for exemple) to see all mail i have in a folder. I've just compiled cvs version to see if this problem is resolved as i remembered somebody having the same problem on the list. I'm using maildir folder with fetchmail.

Best,

Cyrille