debian-users-digest threading.

Hi,

The Debian users list digest comes in as a main email message containing an index, with its messages each as an attachment. While balsa is keen to do the "Next Part & Previous Part" thing and allow me to read each attached message one by one, any reply option copies the main email message with all its attached messages to the compose window rather than allowing me to reply to any particular message. I really don't understand how this threading thing works it seems. Because people are telling me on the list that my replies are starting new threads rather than continuing on in an existing thread. Hopefully there are others using the debian-list with balsa successfully. There must be something I can do to configure balsa to handle this list/digest?

DJ...