Re : Build problem with gnome and 2.3.12

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Mişu Moldovan <dumol gnome ro>
À : balsa-list gnome org
Cc : Geoffroy GIRAUX <geogiraux yahoo fr>
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 26 Avril 2006, 3h08mn 33s
Objet : Re: Build problem with gnome and 2.3.12

Hi,

Welcome to the club.

Balsa can't be built without the GNOME libraries unfortunately. The "--
without-gnome" parameter is a leftover from the GNOME 1.x days and it's
not functional anymore AFAIK.

I'm surprised that this info cannot be found on the mail archive, I'm
pretty confident somebody said this already on the mailing list.
However, I've looked for it in this thread and couldn't find it.

Ok, I found it in the end in another thread, it's an answer from Pawel:
http://www.mail-archive.com/balsa-list gnome org/msg00546.html

-----

Argh

Thanks for your answer and the search. Regarding the message from Pawel, this should be possible in a short/middle/far future. I hope someone would one day be interested in this feature, since I've knowledge in coding (except a little bit of PHP) !

Regards,

Geoffroy