Feature request.

Greetings,

This is using Balsa 2.3.12, but this behavior's been there a while.

Shouldn't Balsa could use the originating folder's identity when forwarding e-mail? It appears to handle the "Reply" functions that way, but none of the "Forward" ones.

In my opinion, it would also be nice if Balsa chose the mailbox that you are reading to figure out your sending identity. I use Balsa to read my work e-mail when working from home and I don't want my work e-mails to be routed through my public SMTP server.