Re: Need help with really dumb office setup (lotus notes there)...

On 09/02/2005 05:03:39 PM, William W. Austin wrote:
I have a simple question.  While it is a little off-topic, I'm looking
for
a way to keep using Balsa despite bone-headed corporate
"standards"...

My job recently moved from one mega-company to another - until now I
have
been using balsa for a long time (and unix mail for what seems like
forever...).

Unfortunately my new company is fairly adamant about using lotus notes for email; however, as an email tool it lacks so many features that it isn't worth listing :-(

I have found the export feature there, but what it exports is not
something readable by other mailers that I can tell...

If anyone has any suggestions (especially autoforwarding EVERYTHING
to another mailbox from within lotus notes - something which is
supposedly supported but I cannot find), I'd really appreciate it.

I heard that lotus notes provides also access via imap - perhaps you can try adding imap folder to your balsa configuration?

Pawel