Re: New mails in mailboxlist

În data de Mi 25 mai 05 la 22:36, Peter Bloomfield a scris:
On 05/25/2005 10:52:55 AM, Misu Moldovan wrote:
[ snip ]
See attach. I am able to reproduce the problem by saving the file in .mail/ and trying to reply to the this mail as seen in the newly found mbox (after a manually initiated rescan of the mailboxes).

Using Balsa 2.3.2 manually compiled in an up-to-date Ubuntu Hoary. Locale settings are ro_RO (iso-8859-2).

Hmmm...I can't reproduce that. I started Balsa with LANG=ro_RO.ISO-8859-2, which made everything look quite strange, but I could still reply to that message.

Afaict, the only thing that's odd about it is charset=utf-8, and Balsa should cope with that. But you could hand-edit that to make it something else (us-ascii?) and see what happens.

Doesn't make any difference. When I reply, I still get an empty compose message. By the way, "utf-8" (or at least "iso-8859-2") is needed as my name has an "s cedilla" in it.

However, changing the locale settings to ro_RO.UTF-8 with "export LC_ALL=ro_RO.UTF-8" solved the problem. I was able to reply to your mail just fine. I'll test at home too ASAP with iso-8859-2 locale settings, I have Balsa on two machines there running sid and sarge, and I use the officialy packages from Debian. I'll have to change to iso-8859-2 locale settings though, as at home I always use UTF-8.

--
mişu