Re: New mails in mailboxlist

Am 2005.05.21 13:08 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
On 05/19/2005 01:00:10 AM, Steffen Klemer wrote:
Hi,

I saw that you recently changed the way of mailboxhandling. The new-mail-count is now saved between sessions. While this is a nice soultion for systems where only balsa receives new mail I would vote for a (at least configureable) complete check wether the mbox has changed since the last session or not.

Hi Steffen!

For local mailboxes, Balsa from cvs now saves a time-stamp for the mailbox as well as the message counts, so mailbox changes since the last session should be detected the first time the mailbox is checked. I don't have the kind of delivery you use--could you test it?

Hi,

while trying to compile a recent cvs-checkout I get:S

libbalsa-conf.c: In function `libbalsa_conf_get_vector_with_default_':
libbalsa-conf.c:439: warning: passing arg 4 of `g_key_file_get_string_list' from incompatible pointer type

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict