Re: Reply-to-all, include yourself (or maybe not)

On 03/31/2005 02:58:53 PM, Steffen Klemer wrote:
[ snip ]
I'd like to get the addresses of all identities removed - Is this a special case or does anybody else sees this?

Yeah, I wondered about that, too--I have a few addresses that alias to the same place, and an identity for each (so as to get an identity on a reply), and having them all removed would be nice. If I really want to cc myself at one of them, I can always add it back. And personally, I wouldn't want to clutter up the identity properties dialog with another pref to control it, so my vote is to strip them all with no option.