Re: Reply-to-all, include yourself (or maybe not)

On 03/31/2005 02:04:32 PM, Albrecht Dreß wrote:

Am 31.03.05 20:36 schrieb(en) Jerry L.:
Version: Balsa 2.2.5

Since 2.3.0, your own address (read: the current identity) will be excluded from the To: and Cc: lists.

Great!  I'll upgrade just to get this...  Thanks!

Du you think it should be possible to select that the identity is explicitly kept in the To:/Cc: lists? I wonder if this makes sense, as the reply should always be kept in the sent folder. But of course we could add such an option, maybe to the identities.

Personally, I'm fine with the default behavior to exclude. I don't ever have the need to "include", but other situations could vary I guess. As you mentioned, a copy will be in the Sentbox anyway.

Jerry