Re: CVS HEAD failed to build

Peter,

[ ... ]

Cvs now checks that the GnomeVFS version is >= 2.8.0 before using these functions, since that's how they're documented. But the check will succeed with those packages installed, so it may not help you. Could you run `pkg-config --modversion gnome-vfs-2.0' to verify that they really are installed? If they are, perhaps there's an old version of libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-mime-handlers.h in your include-path.

It seems that the version I've is the right one.
[jean-luc tangerine] % pkg-config --modversion gnome-vfs-2.0
2.8.4

Maybe I should open a bug in debian against the libgnomevfs2-dev ?

Best,

Peter

Regards

Jean-Luc