Re: [wich] option to left the Inbox opened

Hi Peter,

Le 05.03.2005 18:33:01, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :
Hi Jean-Luc!

On 03/04/2005 01:19:41 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

I use filters but they are active only when the inbox is opened. I don't want o left all the boxes opened so I've choosen to have them closed after a while in the preferences. Doing so, the filters are not applied before opening the Inbox.

Is it possible to have an option to keep the Inbox always opened?

How about applying filters when new mail is detected, even if the mailbox is closed? I believe Balsa could open the mailbox in the background, just to apply filters (only if the mailbox has filters, of course).

Yes, this should be fine.

Best,