Re: Compatibility with Evolution

On 01/26/2005 04:51:11 AM, Andrew Conkling wrote:
Is it possible to share a mailbox with Evolution? I would like to be able to interchange my mail between Balsa and Evolution if possible. If it is, is there a way to convert from mbox (which I'm using in Balsa now)?

I do not know what kind of mailbox format is used by evolution. Does anybody know that? Balsa can read mbox, maildir, mh formats. The ultimate way of sharing mailboxes between different programs and computers is to use IMAP but this will be an overkill if you access mail from one computer only.

Pawel