Re: CPU on filtered messages

On 01/21/2005 02:02:15 PM, Andrew Conkling wrote:
Lately, I've been noticing that when I receive a message, it takes a while for its filter to apply. Currently, I have 6 filters in use. The largest folder to which a message might be directed has 1300 messages therein. I'm pretty sure that my mailboxes are mbox-style.

Does anyone know why this could be happening?

Not really. It depends on the filters you have - can you quote relevant sections from ~/.gnome2/balsa file, please? Having a profile would be nice but I guess it would require more effort...

Pawel