Re: Gnome Card

On 12/21/2005 01:32:30 PM Wed, hannes wrote:
first of all: thanks peter for your speedy yet patient replies. I will learn how to compile balsa to get a newer version than my 2.3.3.

but to decide what to do right now -and in general- a few questions arise:
a) which format does the editor in balsa 2.3.4 use?

That one I can answer: all four (though as I mentioned before, it still can't manage distribution lists in any of them).

b) which of the four formats (vcard, ldif, ldap, gpe) is most commonly used today?

I'm not sure about that--anyone?

c) which is best to import into other applications, should I change my mail client in the future?

Change your client?  Again?

;-)