Permanently removing filters

Hi,

after my problem with filters (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/balsa-list/2005-May/msg00009.html, and yes, the conversion of filters especially with spaces/special chars in filter/mbox name doesn't work yet) I yesterday made the update from 2.0.17 to 2.3.4-1 and put my filters into procmail-rules. I then went to Edit--> Filters and deleted everything. However, the change is not persistant. After restarting balsa this morning, all the filters showed up again. Is there any way to remove them permanently without editing the config-file manually? I guess I could do it, but the config file really is quite messy. :-)

Also, a feature I miss from 2.0.17 is Mailbox-->Commit (current|all) mailboxes. I guess changes will be commited automatically, but without it I feel like not being totally in control anymore.

Best regards,

Andreas