Re: CVS HEAD: "from or subject contains"

On 04/16/2005 02:43:18 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

When I use the field "Subject or Sender Contains:" to filter the display of some messages, I've to reset the field entering a blank line or the new value is never matched.

I think a new value should reset this filter.

For me, it appears to: I type your name, hit enter, and I see only your posts; I backspace over your name, type mine, hit enter, and I see my posts (with one of yours still highlighted, but that one disappears when I select one of mine). Is that not what happens for you?