Re: Fedora Core 4 + Balsa

On Sat, 2005-04-09 at 10:57 +0000, Carlos Morgado wrote:

> Yeah, I steped up but I think I was forgoten somehow. I'll have to cattle
> prod someone about it.

If you are not sponsored, the place to request sponsorship is at their
wiki -

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fSponsorsNeeded

Once sponsored - the orphaned packages are at

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fOrphanedPackages#head-1cfcd2125f35d236a8e07948cd1322dcf3bc68da

It lists me as a volunteer for Balsa - but that was on the condition
that no one else wanted it, I would prefer it if someone who knows balsa
did it.

I also have not been sponsored yet, I wish the orphaned page noted that
so that potential maintainers wouldn't think that something actually is
going on with balsa that currently isn't ...