Re: Reply-to-all, include yourself (or maybe not)

On 04/01/2005 02:15:29 PM, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Am 01.04.05 01:23 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
Yeah, I wondered about that, too--I have a few addresses that alias to the same place, and an identity for each (so as to get an identity on a reply), and having them all removed would be nice.

Can one of you having multiple identities ;-) try the attached simple patch? I can't test it, but it *should* do the job...

Yes! It dropped three of my (many!) identities, and even worked on this message after I lower-cased my `local-part'.

Good job!