Unread msg count

Hi,

recent versions of Balsa (beginning with 2.2.3, I think) doesn't show unread msgs in the mbox-tree anymore.

I get my mails with fetchmail and deliver them via an exim-> procmail pipe. I don't have Balsa open all the time. In former times I could open Balsa an it would mark all folders with new, unread messages. The first 2.2 releases also with seen, but unread ones (I liked this one best). Today it doesn't mark any mbox. I have to open it first :(

If new mail arrives while Balsa is running everything is fine - these folders are marked as "containing unread msgs".

I'm on Debian Unstable with a recent Balsa from cvs.

cu
/Steffen

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict