A couple balsa problems...
- From: "J.A. Magallon" <jamagallon able es>
- To: balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: A couple balsa problems...
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:21:39 -0000
I'm a constant user of balsa as my one and only mail client, and first of
all, thanks for the good job !!
But there are a couple things that, even not showstoppers, are really
- Each time balsa receives new mail, it collapses all the open threads...
- If I use the 'Alternative window layout' the size of the message box
window and the preview window is not stored from one run to other.
Just to notice it...
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon()able!es> \ Software is like sex:
werewolf!able!es \ It's better when it's free
Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Community) for i586
Linux 2.6.9-jam1 (gcc 3.4.1 (Mandrakelinux 10.1 3.4.1-4mdk)) #1
] [Thread Prev