A couple balsa problems...

Hi all...

I'm a constant user of balsa as my one and only mail client, and first of
all, thanks for the good job !!

But there are a couple things that, even not showstoppers, are really
annoying:
- Each time balsa receives new mail, it collapses all the open threads...
- If I use the 'Alternative window layout' the size of the message box
  window and the preview window is not stored from one run to other.

Just to notice it...

TIA

--
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon()able!es>     \               Software is like sex:
werewolf!able!es                         \         It's better when it's free