Re: mark as read

Am 2004.11.23 17:48 schrieb(en) Jerry:
On 11/23/2004 07:05:37 AM, Steffen Klemer wrote:

For me it does exactly the same. You can find it in the message menu under toggle and in the context menu of each message.

In the 2.2.5 context menu, I see Toggle/Unread, but not Toggle/Read. I'm unclear how that will do "exactly the same"? When I follow that, I get what I would expect, marking Unread, not Read.

When you select it a 2nd time all are unread... ;)

cu
/Steffen

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict