Re: mark as read

On 11/23/2004 07:05:37 AM, Steffen Klemer wrote:

For me it does exactly the same. You can find it in the message menu under toggle and in the context menu of each message.

In the 2.2.5 context menu, I see Toggle/Unread, but not Toggle/Read. I'm unclear how that will do "exactly the same"? When I follow that, I get what I would expect, marking Unread, not Read.

When I started reading some old, plain mbox-format files with Balsa, Balsa viewed the msgs as Unread (valid). I would prefer to mark them (all) as Read, so I'm interested in this as well.

eg Mailbox/Select All/Toggle/Read

which sounds similar/same to what Dave is looking for.

Jerry