Re: mark as read

Am 2004.11.22 23:03 schrieb(en) dave:
Greetings!

Hi,

I am using Balsa 2.2.5. I seem to remember a feature whereby one could 'de-flag' all the messages in a particular mailbox. I think it was in the mailbox pull down as 'toggle read'. Currently there is only 'toggle unread'. Has this feature been moved or removed?

For me it does exactly the same. You can find it in the message menu under toggle and in the context menu of each message.

cu
/Steffen

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict