Re: filtering imap?

On 05/24/2004 06:59:56 AM, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
On 05/24/04 06:09:21, Pawel Salek wrote:
On 2004.05.24 11:34, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
I've got an IMAP mailbox with loads of spam in it, and a very good spamfilter (spamprobe) running through procmail when checking mail in balsa. Now, what I'd like to do is have it filter my IMAP box. Is there a way of doing this? Are there better ways of doing this?

The "right" of doing this is to do it on the server on delivery. I run UW-IMAP+procmail on one of imap servers and use cyrus+sieve on another one.

Yea, I thought of this, but like all my other mailboxen, it is not my mailserver, and that's why I'm looking for alternatives involving balsa.

My imap server's management is kind enough to run SpamAssassin and insert the X-Spam-* headers, which Balsa can then use for filtering--perhaps you could prevail on yours to do at least that!