Re: filtering imap?

On 2004.05.24 11:34, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
Hi all,
I've got a quick question:

I've got an IMAP mailbox with loads of spam in it, and a very good spamfilter (spamprobe) running through procmail when checking mail in balsa. Now, what I'd like to do is have it filter my IMAP box. Is there a way of doing this? Are there better ways of doing this?

The "right" of doing this is to do it on the server on delivery. I run UW-IMAP+procmail on one of imap servers and use cyrus+sieve on another one.

Pawel