Aw: Re: initial thoughts on 2.1/HEAD - trouble checking mail and other

> What I meant was that we could fetch the text AND the signature in one
> request (text+signature) instead of two (text,signature). Otherwise

Remember that this hack is *only* for rfc 2440 encoded text/something parts for  which the body and the signature are glued together, i.e. the *complete* body (fetched in one access) looks like

But of course you're absolutely right when you think of  rfc 2633/3156 multipart/signed stuff; this will be a different problem...

Cheers, Albrecht.