Balsa reached the brave gnu world column

Hi,

for the interested ones: I just got issue 06/04 of the German "Linux
Magazin" (http://www.linux-magazin.de) and yes, Balsa is mentioned in the
Brave Gnu World column of Georg C.F. Greve. Balsa is presented as a
lightweight alternative to evolution.

Only one thing is not correct - I'm no developer of balsa ;)

I'm sure the English (and all other languages) of the column will be
published soon!

http://www.brave-gnu-world.org

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict

PGP signature