Re: initial thoughts on 2.1/HEAD - trouble checking mail and otherproblems

On 05/05/2004 07:37:38 PM, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> Am 05.05.04 12:17 schrieb(en) Pawel Salek:
> > ready to take the risk of crashes etc.) but apart from that we can
> > release 2.1.3 any day now.
>
> Do you have an opinion about
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/balsa-list/2004-April/msg00138.html?
> IMHO
>
> it would be a good idea to commit it (if it's ok, of course!) as it
> fixes the rfc2440 & imap issue.

I guess I can commit it since nobody opposed it :) - it does not seem to
interfere with current work. The only disadvantage is that a separate
IMAP request will be made for the signature while fetching all the data
in one shot would be preferable - but this will require some work.

> P.S.: Are there any news about imap loading rfc 3156 (and maybe 2633)
> multiparts, btw? Had very few time recently...

That's an item on my TODO list :).

Pawel