Re: BBalsa crashes after sending mail.

Hi.
Unfortunately, when the messages begin sending the sending mail dialog appears,
and then everything freezes. The mouse and the keyboard is totally locked.
I have to press alt+control+f1 several times just to get it to
switch to a new virtual terminal so I can kill the process.
When the crash happens bug-buddy fails to start, and I am unable to get a stack
trace.
My guess is for whatever reason balsa hangs, and it does not know it crashed.
At this time I don't have gnome 2.6, but plan to upgrade soon,
and can attempt to try 2.0.17.