2.1.1 bugs

Hi people,

I have found a couple of bugs with 2.1.1 - not sure if they are know
about or not:

1. Even though I have HideDeleted=true, deleted mails are not hidden
and the checkbox for that feature is not available?

2. Right clicking on a mail and trying to move it to another folder
causes it to be deleted

** I just realised this is not a bug - it is a consequence of #1, the
item is being flagged as deleted but is still visible - but it _does_
get copied to the destination folder.

3. Even though I have ExpandTree=true, items are not expanded.

4. Reply & Forward are putting a lot of crap in the replied to message.

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW	2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652