Re: gnupg/mailing list validation error

On 03/03/04 00:55:07, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
> Fine, I bet this breaks RFC's and whatnot, but what I don't get is
> that noone else has had this problem over all of 1521 messages that I
> have recieved on-list... surely _someone_ used the tab key in a
> signed message before me? Assuming that, then everyone else's mailers
> must convert tabs to spaces automagically before sending, right??

As expected, I have verified that indeed other mailers do *not* fill
tabs to spaces and people on my mailing list simply never use tabs :-)

An RFC reference would be nice from you email guru's, but don't worry
about it, it's not a problem google can't solve.

Keep up the good work,
	Kacper

PGP signature